<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. Max, I'm ready to go bowling.
麦克斯 我准备好去打保龄球啦。
-
2. You look like you're ready for a greaser
你打扮得像准备好被。
-
3. to feel you up at Make Out Point.
50年代油头男带去山上"看夜景"。
-
4. I've waited long enough to have a boyfriend.
我等了那么久才盼到这个男朋友。
-
5. I can learn to like anything.
我可以为他喜欢上任何事物。
-
6. I mean, it's not like it's bowling.
毕竟又不是像打保龄球那么土的事。
-
7. Oh, my God, it's bowling!
天啊 还真是打保龄球。
-
8. Well, I loved it.
我就爱保龄球。
-
9. But I hung up my back brace after I bowled a 300.
在打出满分300分后 我挂起护腰退休了。
-
10. I wanted to go out on top, like Rob Schneider.
我想在巅峰退休 就像罗伯·施奈德。