<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. We win that, we get to leave Detroit.
赢那个比赛 我们就能活着离开底特律。
-
2. Oh, cool, I still have to pick up my last check from Chrysler.
太好了 我刚好可以找克哥讨没给的工钱。
-
3. He was my pimp.
他是帮我拉皮条的。
-
4. Uh, do the bowling wives have to go to that...
球手娇妻们必需得跟去...。
-
5. get to come to that?
那些赢了还能再去哪哪的比赛吗。
-
6. Sure, that'd be great.
可以啊 能来就太好了。
-
7. This could be our thing. You could be my bowling wife.
这可以是我们的专属爱好 你可以当我的球手娇妻。
-
8. Before I say yes, is there any way
在我答应之前 我想问一下。
-
9. the bar here serves white wine?
这里的啤酒吧有卖白葡萄酒吗。
-
10. Well, this is what couples do for each other, right?
情侣都得这样为对方牺牲 对吧。