<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. If you keep smelling like sewers and bowling alleys,we're gonna have to have sex.
如果你闻起来像下水道和保龄球馆的味道,那恐怕我们得滚床单了。
-
2. Well, unfortunately for you,I won't be smelling like a bowling alley anymore
你没这个福分了,我身上不会再有保龄球馆的味道。
-
3. because I'm gonna tell Bobby that
因为我要告诉鲍比。
-
4. bowling should be his thing.
保龄球应该是他的专利。
-
5. And waiting for him cutely at home will be mine.
在家美美地等他回来 则是我的专利。
-
6. Onto something interesting,Frank came over last night.
说件有趣的事,弗兰克昨晚来这里了。
-
7. You guys had sex?
你们俩上床了吗。
-
8. I didn't hear you ring your sex bell.
我没有听见你的性爱小铃铛响啊。
-
9. Well, we tried to, but he just seemed confused
我们想来着 但他一脸懵逼。
-
10. so I let him go to sleep.
所以我就让他先睡了。