返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第6季 第21集>>

  • 1. that I had never been before.
    到达过我个人从未到过之境。
  • 2. But--ah, anyway, I'm with you, now, and he's married.
    但无论如何 我现在跟你在一起 他也结婚了。
  • 3. That's cool, I'm just-- I'm just not a jealous guy.
    很棒啊 我... 真的不是会吃醋的那种男人。
  • 4. I am confident in our rock solid relationship.
    我对我们岩石般稳固的爱情有信心。
  • 5. Well, that's very annoying.
    这样就很讨人厌了。
  • 6. All these reporters and photographers remind me
    这么多的记者跟摄影师让我想起。
  • 7. of when I lost my baby teeth.
    当年我掉乳牙时的场景。
  • 8. Oh, my father left a summer home under my pillow.
    我爸在我枕头底下留了一间避暑别墅。
  • 9. I left my baby teeth in the octagon with Ronda Rousey.
    我乳牙是终极格斗赛上被明星女格斗家打掉的。
  • 10. This would be a great opportunity to plug our dessert bar.
    这是个给我们甜品酒吧做广告的好机会。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next