<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. But what about me and Andy?
可我跟安迪怎么办。
-
2. I mean, you don't think it means something that we tested well.
我们俩试过在一起很合拍 这不代表什么吗。
-
3. Hey, I test positive for stuff all the time.
我也经常试东试西 检测都呈阳性。
-
4. I'm not allowed to donate or get blood,but other than that, it's cool.
所以我不能捐血或输血,但除此之外 没啥问题啊。
-
5. Ugh, Andy and I do look great together.
我和安迪的确看起来很般配。
-
6. What if America knows more about me than I do?
万一美国比我还了解我自己呢。
-
7. Then I feel worse for America than I already do.
那么我会觉得美国比我感觉中的更糟。
-
8. I-I don't know why any of this matters.
我不懂这有什么好值得商讨的。
-
9. Andy knows you have a boyfriend.
安迪知道你有男朋友了。
-
10. I didn't tell him.
我没告诉他。