<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. Uh, can Barbara drop me off at Equinox?
芭芭拉能顺路放我在健身房下车吗。
-
2. They throw out the expired Clif Bars at 3:30.
他们会在3点30丢掉过期的能量棒。
-
3. Oh, Han, Max and I have to do press for my movie,so we can't work tomorrow.
阿憨 麦克斯跟我得出席我电影的记者会,所以明天没法上班。
-
4. I get it. Why break your six-year streak?
能理解 哪能打破您6年的旷工记录呢。
-
5. I guess with all your movie money,you two can move on and I can hire two waitresses
等你拿到了你电影的钱,你们能幸福高飞 我也能请两位新的。
-
6. who don't use my office as a gambling hall.
不会把我办公室当赌场的服务员。
-
7. Han, Caroline already spent all the movie money
阿憨 卡洛琳已经把从电影赚来的钱。
-
8. on the dessert bar.
全投进甜品酒吧了。
-
9. Also, I need your office in 20 minutes.
另外 20分钟后我要用你的办公室。
-
10. We're interviewing a new roulette dealer.
我们要面试新的轮盘赌荷官。