<< 破产姐妹 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. I can own and operate an Old Navy for that.
这价钱够我开一家平价服饰店了。
-
2. Oh, my God.
天啊。
-
3. Did someone call fashion 911?
有人打了时尚报警专线吗。
-
4. The fashion police are here!
时尚警察在这里呢。
-
5. Well, this is embarrassing.
被认出来好尴尬。
-
6. Yes, I'm celebrity stylist Brad Goreski.
是啦 我就是明星造型师布莱德·格雷斯基。
-
7. Oh, see, I thought you were Melissa Rivers.
抱歉 我还以为你是女主持梅丽莎。
-
8. Yeah, 'cause you guys have very similar jaws.
你们两个的下巴很像。
-
9. Hey, do you style babies?
你帮婴儿做造型吗。
-
10. 'Cause I want Barbara to be discovered
我想让芭芭拉在首映会。