<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Cheer up, Carson,there are worse things happening in the world.
放松点 卡森,这也不算太糟糕。
-
2. Not worse than a maid serving a duke.
让女仆侍奉公爵还不够糟。
-
3. So you're quite determined?
这么说你心意已决。
-
4. It's a hard decision, your lordship. A very hard decision.
这决定很难 老爷 我也是不得已。
-
5. But the honour of Downton is at stake.
但这有损唐顿的名誉。
-
6. Don't worry, Carson.
别担心 卡森。
-
7. I know all about hard decisions
为了唐顿的名誉。
-
8. when it comes to the honour of Downton.
我知道该怎么舍小为大。
-
9. Don't I, boy?
是吧 小家伙。
-
10. William, you mustn't let Thomas take advantage.
威廉 你不能总让托马斯占你便宜。