<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Oh, you might tell that footman...
麻烦你告诉那位男仆。
-
2. - Thomas. - Thomas. You might tell him I've gone up.
-托马斯 -托马斯 告诉他我回房歇息了。
-
3. So he slipped the hook?
金龟婿没上钩吗。
-
4. At least I'm not fishing with no bait.
至少我没有坐以待毙。
-
5. I don't believe that.
难以置信。
-
6. Well, believe what you like. He won't break the entail.
你爱信不信 他不会推翻限定继承权的。
-
7. The unknown cousin gets everything
未知的堂弟将继承一切。
-
8. and Mary's inheritance will be the same as it always was.
玛丽分得的遗产还是那么多。
-
9. Oh, how was I to know? When the lawyer turned up, I thought...
我怎么知道 那个律师来 我还以为。
-
10. You weren't to and you did the right thing to telegraph me.
你是没法知道 给我发电报是对的。