<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第1集>>
-
1. Nor likely to be. He's off on the 9:00 train.
也不可能有了 他乘明早九点的火车离开。
-
2. He never is!
他怎么能这样。
-
3. And when we've had a turkey killed for tomorrow's dinner!
为了明日的晚宴 我们都宰好了一只火鸡呢。
-
4. - I wonder what she did wrong. - She did nothing wrong.
-她到底做错了什么 -她没错。
-
5. Not from the way his lordship was talking.
听老爷那口气 她应该没错。
-
6. So His Grace turned out to be graceless.
真不知公爵大人的礼数教养都到哪里去了。
-
7. Good night, Mrs Hughes.
晚安 休斯太太。
-
8. Good night, Mr Carson.
晚安 卡森先生。
-
9. If you knew that was your decision, why put Mary through it?
既然你意已决 何必让玛丽卷进来。
-
10. But I didn't know it was my decision,my final decision, until tonight.
我之前还犹豫不决,直到今晚 才最终决定。