<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第2集>>
-
1. I felt it go a bit earlier on. I'll mend it when we turn in.
我之前发现了 打算睡前缝上。
-
2. You will mend it now
现在就缝好。
-
3. and you will never again appear in public
以后绝不许再出现类似。
-
4. in a similar state of undress.
衣衫不整的情况。
-
5. No, Mr Carson.
是的 卡森先生。
-
6. To progress in your chosen career,William, you must remember that a good servant,at all times, retains a sense of pride and dignity
想要在这个职位上有所进步,威廉 你必须记住一个称职的仆人,必须时刻将荣耀和尊严铭记于心。
-
7. that reflects the pride and dignity of the family he serves.
因为这体现了主家的荣耀和尊严。
-
8. And never make me remind you of it again.
只此一次下不为例。
-
9. I'll do it.
我来缝吧。
-
10. And cheer up, we've all had a smack from Mr Carson.
别在意 谁没挨过卡森先生骂呢。