<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第3集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. called something I can't read
      
       
      
       
     
    
      名字很拗口我念不出来。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. and "Lord Branksome's charming son",who's to be flung at Mary, presumably.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      还有布兰克森爵爷的爱子,八成是给玛丽介绍的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. When it comes to Cousin Mary,she's quite capable of doing her own flinging, I assure you.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      说到玛丽堂妹,以她的能力  哪还用得着别人介绍。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Ah, open the door, can you?
      
       
      
       
     
    
      拜托帮忙开下门。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. I couldn't find her breeches anywhere,so I asked Mr Bates
      
       
      
       
     
    
      哪儿都找不着她的马裤,我问了贝茨先生。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. and he looked among His Lordship's riding clothes
      
       
      
       
     
    
      然后他去老爷的骑射行头里找了找。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. and there they were.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      还真给找着了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. I only hope to god I've got everything.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      现在我就希望别落下什么东西。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Hat, I'll do here.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      帽子  我拿着呢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Gloves and crop are in the hall.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      手套和马鞭在门厅。