<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE1集>>
-
1. Vera has reminded me that I'm a married man.
薇拉提醒了我 我是个已婚男人。
-
2. I must give my vows another chance.
我得再给我们一个破镜重圆的机会。
-
3. I had not right to involve you in my life.
我没权把你牵扯进我的生活。
-
4. Yes, but you see,that's just what I don't agree with. You had every right.
我知道 可是,这一点我不同意 你当然有权利。
-
5. I know you. You're doing something gallant here,making a sacrifice for my honour,but I don't want you to.
我了解你 你这是为了顾全大局,为了我名誉牺牲自己,可是我不希望你这样做。
-
6. I don't care. Don't you understand?
我根本不在乎什么名誉 你不明白吗。
-
7. I don't care what people say.
我不在乎别人怎么说。
-
8. I'd live in sin with you.
就算是罪过我也跟定你了。
-
9. If she's threatening to ruin me,then let her. It's nothing to me.
如果她真的威胁要毁我名誉,那就随她 我根本不在乎。
-
10. The only ruin that I recognise is to be without you.
对我来说 唯一能摧毁我的就是失去你。