<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE2集>>
-
1. Not since the war started.
开战后就没干过了。
-
2. I don't think I even knew that.
这我倒没听说过。
-
3. Why ain't it just ladies first? Wouldn't it be more polite?
为什么不是女士优先 那不是礼貌些吗。
-
4. That's the way it's done on the continent.
欧洲晚宴就是这样。
-
5. We don't like foreign ways here.
这里不喜欢外国礼仪。
-
6. I gather your footman, Thomas, has returned to the village.
你的男仆 托马斯 回来了吧。
-
7. - No. - Crikey. Where did you see him?
-我不要 -老天 您在哪见到他的。
-
8. At the hospital. Seems he's working there.
在医院 他好像在那做事。
-
9. I wonder how he wangled that.
不知他是怎么混进去的。
-
10. Get back behind me.
回去 跟在我身后。