<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. All right. It's to stop Mrs Crawley bossing her ladyship about.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      好吧  为了不让卡劳利夫人对夫人呼来喝去。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. She behaves as if she owns the place.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      她摆出一副主人的架子。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. You've changed your tune.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      你说话的态度变了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. When I were last here,you'd have given money to see her ladyship eat dirt.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      我离开之前,你恨不得看到夫人受辱呢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Well, like you say, I've changed my tune. People do.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      如你所说  我是变了  人都是会变的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - Not without a reason. - I've got my reasons.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      -总不会无缘无故  -我自有理由。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. You've also got her ladyship wrapped round your little finger.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      你还让夫人对你言听计从了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Maybe. That's my business.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      也许吧  但那是我的事。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. But I'll not hurt her and
      
       
      
       
     
    
      但我不会伤害她。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I'll not let anyone else hurt her, neither.
      
       
      
       
     
    
      我也不会允许别人伤害她。