<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE3集>>
-
1. Well, you have to deal with that when it happens
兵来将挡 水来土掩。
-
2. and mind you deal fair.
你可得处理好了。
-
3. Now go and grate that suet before I grow old and die.
现在 趁我还没老死之前去把板油磨碎。
-
4. Who will be in charge?
以后谁说了算。
-
5. Cousin Isobel thinks it'll be her.
伊泽贝尔堂亲觉得该由她来。
-
6. All I know is that she'll drive us mad before the end.
我敢说过不了多久我们就都会被她逼疯了。
-
7. - I'm going up to change. - I just want to finish this.
-我去楼上换衣服 -我想把这活做完。
-
8. - Aren't you going to the hospital? - Not yet.
-你不去医院吗 -不急。
-
9. I'm on a night shift. I'll walk down after dinner.
今天我是晚班 我晚饭后再去。
-
10. - And please don't start lecturing me. - I won't.
-拜托不要又开始说教 -我不会。