<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. As far as I recall, that was never settled.
我可不记得我同意过这事。
-
2. How did you find out he was here?
你是怎么知道他回来了的。
-
3. Wouldn't you like to know?
你当然想知道了。
-
4. What does it matter? Just say what you want. Spit it out.
这有什么意义吗 直说你到底想要什么好了。
-
5. You thought you'd got the better of me.
你以为你胜券在握。
-
6. - But you were wrong. - I never...
-但你错了 -我从没有...。
-
7. I'm going to sell my story, anyway,about Lady Mary, about the Turkish gentleman,about Miss Smith here...
我还是要把这事卖出去,就是关于玛丽小姐 关于那位土耳其的先生,还有关于这位史密斯小姐...。
-
8. It's got nowt to do with me.
这跟我没有半点关系。
-
9. Well, that's not what I heard.
我听说可不是这样。
-
10. You gave your word.
你保证过。