<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. He should have talked to me, not you.
他应该来找我 而不是你。
-
2. They thought you were too busy to be bothered with it.
他们不好意思打搅你这个大忙人。
-
3. Well, I am busy.
我是忙。
-
4. And that reminds me,I can't come with you to the Townsends.
对了,我不能和你同去唐森家了。
-
5. You'll have to make some excuse.
帮我打个圆场。
-
6. But we gave them the date.
但是都和他们约好了。
-
7. You'll think of something.
交给你了。
-
8. You always said I wouldn't have to marry him when it came to it.
你一直说 不会让我真的嫁给他的。
-
9. Daisy, he's dying. What difference does it make?
黛西 他快不行了 嫁不嫁都一样。
-
10. All the more reason. I can't lie to him at the end.
那更不行了 我不能在最后的时刻还骗他。