<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE5集>>
-
1. She's not quite the blooming bride.
她一点都不像要嫁人的样子。
-
2. I don't think it's the same when you're marrying a corpse.
要嫁给一具死尸 什么样子都无所谓吧。
-
3. Are you going?
你要去吗。
-
4. Why not? I wouldn't mind shaking William's hand before he goes.
何不呢 我不介意在威廉死前跟他握个手。
-
5. Is that sentiment or superstition, in case he haunts you?
你这是怜悯还是迷信 怕他死后来缠着你。
-
6. You look lovely, dear.
你真漂亮 亲爱的。
-
7. Just to say the vicar is ready for us.
牧师已经准备好了。
-
8. Let's go up, then.
那我们上去吧。
-
9. Dearly beloved... we are gathered together here
亲爱的来宾 我们相聚一堂。
-
10. in the sight of God and in the face of this congregation,to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony...
在上帝的见证下 及各位亲友面前,参加两位新人神圣的婚礼。