<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>
-
1. I don't dislike him, I just don't like him,which is quite different.
我不是讨厌他 我只是不喜欢他,两者大不相同。
-
2. Did he talk about Haxby?
他跟你提了哈克斯比吗。
-
3. He's got ghastly plans for the place.
他对那里有些很可怕的计划。
-
4. Of course, Cora doesn't agree.
当然 柯拉不这么觉得。
-
5. I'm an American.
我是美国人。
-
6. I don't share your English hatred of comfort.
不像你们英国人跟舒适生活过不去。
-
7. Downton's comfortable enough for me.
唐顿对我来说已经很舒适了。
-
8. I can't wait to have it back.
我真是迫不及待想恢复正常。
-
9. That's if Cousin Isobel allows it.
那还得伊泽贝尔堂亲同意才行。
-
10. She turned up today with a hideous list of projects
她今天还带来了一个可怕的项目列表。