返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>

  • 1. Well, I can offer little proof,except that I know things only the real Patrick would know.
    我拿不出多少证据,只能说出一些只有真正的帕特里克知道的事。
  • 2. I was never fingerprinted, or anything.
    毕竟我从没印过指纹什么的。
  • 3. Presumably you understand
    我想你知道。
  • 4. that people would be seriously affected,should your story be true.
    如果你所言不虚,有人会受到很大影响。
  • 5. - You mean Cousin Matthew? - It would be very hard on Matthew.
    -你是指马修堂兄吗 -对马修会十分不易。
  • 6. Of course it would but, Robert...
    确实 但是 罗伯特...。
  • 7. I-I mean, Lord Grantham, if you'd prefer it.
    我是说 格兰瑟姆伯爵 如果您希望我这么叫的话。
  • 8. I would, until we know more.
    在我们有进一步的了解前 是的。
  • 9. When I was in hospital, I had my story written down.
    在医院的时候 我把自己的事写下来了。
  • 10. So you can have it checked, as far as that's possible.
    您可以尽量去查证。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next