<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>
-
1. when Sybil might still wake up.
万一茜玻想通了呢。
-
2. And all the time you've been driving me about,bowing and scraping and seducing my daughter behind my back?!
你当我的司机这么长时间,对我卑躬屈膝 却背着我引诱我的女儿吗。
-
3. I don't bow and scrape and I've not seduced anyone.
我没有卑躬屈膝 也没引诱任何人。
-
4. Give your daughter some credit for knowing her own mind.
你该相信你女儿知道自己的想法。
-
5. How dare you speak to me in that tone!
你好大胆子 用这种语气跟我说话。
-
6. - You will leave at once! - Oh, Papa!
-你现在就离开 -爸爸。
-
7. This is a folly!
真是出闹剧。
-
8. A ridiculous, juvenile madness!
年少无知 荒唐至极。
-
9. Sybil, what do you have in mind?
茜玻 你到底是怎么想的。
-
10. Mama, this is hardly ...
妈妈 这不是...。