返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E07集>>

  • 1. But if we miss this chance it may not come again.
    但是机不可失 失不再来啊。
  • 2. So says the Marxist.
    马克思主义者如是说。
  • 3. If you don't mind me saying so,you have a narrow view of socialism.
    您别介意我这么说,但您对社会主义的看法十分片面。
  • 4. You seem to have a very broad interpretation of it.
    而你对它的理解倒是非常广博。
  • 5. Now, now, children.
    好了 好了 孩子们。
  • 6. If Branson is watering down his revolutionary fervour,- let us give thanks. - Tom.
    如果布兰森在压抑他的革命热情,-我们该觉得感激 -是汤姆。
  • 7. Do you know anything about farming, Tom?
    你对务农有什么了解吗 汤姆。
  • 8. A little. My grandfather was a sheep farmer in Ireland.
    略知一二 我祖父是爱尔兰的牧羊人。
  • 9. - Why do you keep giving me funny looks? - I'm not.
    -你那么怪怪地看我干什么 -我没有。
  • 10. What's going on?
    怎么回事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next