<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E07集>>
-
1. If you could all form a group around the father.
请大家围着爸爸站好。
-
2. - Kieran. - Right, Mama, do you want to go next to Isobel?
-基里安 -妈妈 您站在伊泽贝尔旁边吧。
-
3. It seems so strange without Sybil here.
少了茜玻感觉真奇怪。
-
4. She's watching. I know.
她在看着呢 我知道。
-
5. I envy you. I wish I did.
我真嫉妒您的信心。
-
6. Ever so slightly, thank you so much.
稍微过来一点 谢谢。
-
7. You want me to take on the running of the estate? It's a big job.
您想让我来经营整片地产 这可是重任。
-
8. Think of it as a Christening present from Sybil.
就当是茜玻送的洗礼礼物吧。
-
9. It's a wonderful idea, Tom. I'm ashamed it wasn't mine.
汤姆 这主意很棒 我本该想到的。
-
10. Perhaps one with the grandfather holding the baby?
再来一张祖父抱着孩子的吧。