返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第14集>>

  • 1. You're really gettin' good at that Marcel Marceau thing.
    你演马塞尔·马索真是越来越像样了。
  • 2. Hey, listen what do you say uh, we play some ball, you and me, huh, what do you say?
    我们去打球怎么样 你跟我 怎么样。
  • 3. Okay, that's my bad.
    好吧 是我不好。
  • 4. If you hated the bracelet so much, Chandler, you should have just said so
    你要是那么讨厌那只手镯 直说就可以了。
  • 5. Well, doesn't the fact that I wore the bracelet even though I hated it
    我戴着我这么讨厌的手镯。
  • 6. say something about our friendship and how much it means to me?
    不能证明我多么重视我们之间的友谊吗。
  • 7. Well, what about the fact that you insulted the bracelet and you made fun of me?
    那你侮辱这只手镯 还嘲笑我的那件事呢。
  • 8. OK, well that's the part where I'm a wank.
    就这点上说 我是个混蛋。
  • 9. But I was hoping we wouldn't focus on that.
    不过我希望你不要纠结这一点。
  • 10. Come on, man! I said I was sorry like a hundred times,I promise, I will never take it off my...
    别这样 兄弟 我已经向你道过一百次歉了,我保证以后手镯不离...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next