返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第18集>>

  • 1. Alright, I, I've got a funny one, alright.
    好吧 我也有个好笑的。
  • 2. My last girlfriend Tilly. Ok, we're eating breakfast, right,and I made all these pancakes, there was like 50 pancakes right.
    我前女友提莉 我们在吃早餐,我做了很多煎饼 大概有五十个吧。
  • 3. And all of the sudden she turns to me, alright, and she says, 'Eddie.'
    突然间她转过来 她说"艾迪"。
  • 4. I say, 'yeah,' she says, 'Eddie, I don't want to see you anymore.'
    我说"什么事" 她说"我不想再看到你了"。
  • 5. And it was literally like she had reached into my chest,ripped out my heart,and smeared it all over my life, ya know.
    那就好像是 她把手伸进我的胸膛里,挖出了我的心,将心上的鲜血涂抹在我的生活中。
  • 6. And now there's like this incredible abyss, ya know,and I'm falling and I keep falling
    现在我面前就像有一个万丈深渊,我就一直往下掉 往下掉。
  • 7. and I don't think I'm ever gonna stop.
    永无止境地往下掉。
  • 8. That uh, wasn't such a funny story, was it?
    这个故事不太好笑 是不是。
  • 9. And a crusty old man said I'll do what I can
    一个坏脾气老头说我尽量。
  • 10. and the rest of the rats played moroccas.
    其他老鼠开始摇沙锤。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next