<< 老友记 第2季 第21集>>
-
1. That's the third sign today. Right there.
这是今天的第三个预兆了 第三个了。
-
2. On behalf of everyone, I'd just like to say, "Huh?"
我替在座的每一位 说一声"什么"。
-
3. No, 'cause you just said "dad."
因为你刚刚说了"爸"。
-
4. And everywhere I go today
今天我不管到什么地方。
-
5. I keep getting signs telling me to go see my father.
都一直得到叫我去找我爸的预兆。
-
6. Like when I was walking over here
像我来这里的时候。
-
7. and I passed a buffet.
我经过一个小吃店(音同布菲)。
-
8. Which is my father's last name.
这是我爸的姓。
-
9. And they were serving franks
小吃店供应法兰克福香肠(音同弗兰克)。
-
10. which is his first name minus the "s" at the end.
他的名字只差最后一个"S"。