返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第24集>>

  • 1. Or you just do it.
    直接吻也行。
  • 2. I did do it, I'm a professional.
    我吻了 我很专业。
  • 3. Then what's the problem?
    那有什么问题。
  • 4. See after the scene, Mr. Beatty comes up to me and says
    我试镜完之后 比提先生过来跟我说。
  • 5. 'good actor, bad kisser'.
    好演技 烂吻技。
  • 6. Can you believe that, me not a good kisser,that's like,like Mother Theresa, not a good mother.
    你们相信吗 我 吻技很烂,那就好像是说,特丽莎修女不是个好修女一样。
  • 7. Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks.
    好了 谁在乎他怎么想。
  • 8. What does Warren Beatty know about kissing.
    沃伦·比提懂什么叫做接吻。
  • 9. Hey, what did your agent say?
    你经纪人怎么说。
  • 10. Yep, this kiss thing is defiantly a problem,Mr. Beatty wants to see it again on Monday.
    接吻这回事绝对是个问题,比提先生星期一要再看一次。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 31 Previous Next