返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第4季 第Downton.Abbey.S04E03.1080p集>>

  • 1. but you do understand the duties
    但你的确熟知男仆的职责。
  • 2. and since you are working at Bakewell's...
    而且 既然你都在贝克韦尔店里工作了。
  • 3. You mean I can fall no further.
    您是说反正我都沦落至此了。
  • 4. I wondered if you might do us the great favour of helping me out.
    我只想知道你是否可以帮我们这个大忙。
  • 5. I have come down in the world, Mr Carson.
    我已经落魄潦倒了 卡森先生。
  • 6. We both know that.
    你我都心知肚明。
  • 7. I am a beggar and so, as the proverb tells us,I cannot be a chooser.
    是我想讨个工作 俗话说,讨饭的不能挑食。
  • 8. Do you know if Dame Nellie has arrived?
    内莉夫人到了吗。
  • 9. I believe so, m'lady.
    应该到了 夫人。
  • 10. But too late for tea! What a shame.
    可惜没赶上喝茶 真可惜。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next