返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第4季 第Downton.Abbey.S04E05.1080p集>>

  • 1. You mean, you want to farm the land yourself.
    您是说 你们要自己管理那片土地。
  • 2. Then it's all settled.
    这都定下来了。
  • 3. Mr Drewe, it's no good painting me as Simon Legree.
    德鲁先生 没必要把我当成恶工头。
  • 4. We gave your father a long time to get straight.
    我们给了你父亲很长时间凑钱。
  • 5. And left him in peace at the end of his life.
    他临终的日子里我们也没追究。
  • 6. He never told me about the debt.
    他没跟我提过这笔债。
  • 7. Or I'd've tried to help him.
    不然我会尽力帮他还的。
  • 8. Because my ancestors
    因为我的祖先。
  • 9. have farmed at Yew Tree since the Napoleonic Wars.
    自拿破仑战争时期就在紫杉农场耕种。
  • 10. Surely, that's got to mean something.
    这总该有一定的意义。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next