<< 唐顿庄园 第4季 第Downton.Abbey.S04E08.1080p集>>
-
1. I suppose you think that's sentimental bosh, Mr Blake.
你肯定觉得这是感情用事吧 布雷克先生。
-
2. Don't be too hard on him, Granny.
别这么为难他 奶奶。
-
3. Mr Blake has a softer side
和我们最初想的不同。
-
4. than we first gave him credit for.
布雷克先生也有温柔的一面。
-
5. I'm relieved to hear I am redeemed before we leave for London.
真高兴能在去伦敦前得知我获得了宽恕。
-
6. I hope I'm forgiven, too.
希望你也原谅我。
-
7. I know you thought me very snobbish when you first arrived.
我知道你刚来时觉得我很势利。
-
8. I don't blame you. Given my work,I came as an envoy of the enemy.
这不怪你 我的工作决定了,我是以敌方使者的身份前来。
-
9. - Are we too early? - Bring them in, Nanny.
-我们来太早了吗 -带他们过来吧 奶妈。
-
10. I don't think anyone will mind.
大家不会介意吧。