<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. I mean, no-one's clapped eyes on him without his togs for years.
也很久没有人看过他赤身裸体了。
-
2. Except the doctor.
除了医生。
-
3. Good point. Very good point.
说的对 说的真对。
-
4. Maybe he'd prefer us to leave that side of things alone.
或许他会希望我们不做那方面的事。
-
5. Sorry? Live like brother and sister, you mean?
什么 你们要像兄妹一样生活。
-
6. A very loving brother and sister.
非常相亲相爱的兄妹。
-
7. And that's what you want?
那真是你想要的。
-
8. I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么。
-
9. Except not to feel embarrassed and absurd.
只是不想感到尴尬和荒谬。
-
10. Is this why you've not fixed the date?
这就是你没定日子的原因。