<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. I thought you told Spratt about the staff being cut
我以为你跟斯普拉特说了这里。
-
2. back here and at the Abbey.
和大宅都要裁员呢。
-
3. Well, I...may have mentioned it.
我可能是提过。
-
4. Oh, well. As I said, nothing's decided.
我也说了 还没定呢。
-
5. But Your Ladyship couldn't manage without a maid.
但夫人您没有女仆怎么行啊。
-
6. Mrs Crawley does. Don't you?
卡劳利太太不就没有吗 是吧。
-
7. Indeed I do,but I don't wish to upset poor Denker.
是啊,但我可不想惹可怜的丹可难过。
-
8. But Mrs Crawley also manages without a butler, m'lady.
但卡劳利太太还没有管家呢 夫人。
-
9. That is true,but I don't think I could break with tradition to quite that degree.
是啊,但我恐怕还不能打破这样的传统。
-
10. Shall we have some tea?
给我们上点茶吧。