<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. That's so nice, milady, thank you,but there's nothing to be done -
您真好 小姐 谢谢,但没什么可帮的。
-
2. That's not true.
这并不属实。
-
3. Well, that's not necessarily true.
还是有办法的。
-
4. I think you've forgotten that, when I was first married,I couldn't get pregnant, either.
我想你可能忘了 在我结婚之初,我也一度怀不上。
-
5. Yes, but you see, I -
没错 但是 我...。
-
6. Listen. So I went to a Dr Ryder in Harley Street.
听我说 我去找了哈利街的赖德医生。
-
7. He found I needed a tiny operation,I had it and George is the result.
他发现我需要做个小手术,我做完 就怀上乔治了。
-
8. I don't think there's any point
我觉得这没有用。
-
9. There's no point in thinking, you don't know.
光想是没用 你并不能确定。
-
10. I'm going to take you up to London,we'll meet Dr Ryder and listen to what he has to say.
我要带你去伦敦,我们去见赖德医生 听听他怎么说。