<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. You didn't quarrel, then?
那么你们没起争执。
-
2. No. My cousin was good to me.
没有 我堂亲对我很好。
-
3. But in the end it was another country
但说到底那毕竟是另外一个国家。
-
4. and I'd moved away one time too many.
而我已经搬过太多次家了。
-
5. And besides, I'd taken Sybbie away from you.
再说我还把茜玻从你们身边带走了。
-
6. What right had I to do that?
我有什么权利这么做。
-
7. You had every right. But it did seem a shame.
你当然有权利 但是挺令人遗憾。
-
8. I wish we had a photograph of all our faces when you walked in.
真希望有人拍下我们见到你进来时的表情。
-
9. - I hope I didn't steal their thunder. - Oh, no.
-希望我没有喧宾夺主 -没有。
-
10. I think it gave it an added lift.
我觉得你给婚礼增色不少。