<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第4集>>
-
1. Well, now, m'lord, this is the thing.
老爷 问题就在这儿。
-
2. Won't it be confusing
这样不会很乱套吗。
-
3. if we're to be called Carson and Mrs Carson?
如果喊我们卡森和卡森太太的话。
-
4. Rather as we resisted Anna being Mrs Bates,would it be very irregular
就像我们也没喊安娜贝茨太太,如果我们继续。
-
5. if we continued to be Carson and Mrs Hughes?
做卡森和休斯太太会不会太奇怪。
-
6. Oh, hallelujah! You've made me a happy man.
哈利路亚 你让我太开心了。
-
7. Let us raise a glass and drink the health of the newly-weds.
我们举杯 祝新婚夫妇健康吧。
-
8. Still to be known in this house at any rate as Carson and Mrs Hughes.
他们在这家仍将是卡森和休斯太太。
-
9. Carson and Mrs Hughes.
卡森和休斯太太。
-
10. Good heavens, there really is a God.
天呐 上帝真的存在。