返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>

  • 1. Does this mean Bertie's out of a job?
    那伯蒂就没工作了吗。
  • 2. That depends on the heir.
    那得看继承人的意思了。
  • 3. Poor Edith. It was bad enough he was an agent.
    可怜的伊迪丝 他做代理人就够糟的了。
  • 4. Now he may not be that.
    现在可能连这都不是了。
  • 5. Don't sound so gleeful about it.
    别这么幸灾乐祸。
  • 6. You should have seen her face.
    你真该看看她的表情。
  • 7. It wasn't very funny for Mrs Patmore.
    这对帕特莫太太就不好笑了。
  • 8. No. And I'm not laughing, but -
    是的 我不是笑她 但...。
  • 9. But, you're laughing.
    但你就是在笑。
  • 10. How many classes will you be taking every week?
    你一周要上几节课。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 122 Previous Next