<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. which is fair enough given the success of the column,but I insisted we negotiate in person.
专栏那么火 这也合情合理,但我坚持我们当面商议。
-
2. - Why? - I was curious. Aren't you?
-为什么 -我好奇啊 你不吗。
-
3. Suppose she sends someone to impersonate her,if she's as secretive as all that?
万一她派个人来假冒自己呢,既然她那么神神秘秘的。
-
4. Let's have a sign if we think it's the real Cassandra.
我们定个暗号来表示我们觉得是不是真是她吧。
-
5. Say, "Bananas" if you think she's telling the truth.
如果你觉得她说的是真话 就说"香蕉"。
-
6. All right. Bananas it is.
好啊 那就这个了。
-
7. May we come in?
我们能进来吗。
-
8. Hello, Mr Barrow.
你好 巴罗先生。
-
9. Here you are. To make you feel better.
给你这个 让你好起来。
-
10. Thank you very much, Master George.
谢谢 乔治少爷。