返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>

  • 1. - That is different. - Why?
    -这不一样 -怎么不一样。
  • 2. To say nothing of suicidal footman in the attic!
    更别提阁楼那个企图自杀的男仆了。
  • 3. What are we coming to?
    我们这都怎么了。
  • 4. I only thank God that the Dowager isn't here to witness it.
    幸好老夫人不用看到这一切。
  • 5. - I can't believe you came. - You made it sound so urgent.
    -您居然真来了 -你说得那么紧急。
  • 6. Even so, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
    但我还是很感激您 多谢了。
  • 7. - Was everything all right when you got home? - Well no, not really.
    -您回家时一切都好吧 -不算好。
  • 8. - Spratt has gone away. - Did you tell him you were coming back?
    -斯普拉特不在家 -您说过会回来吗。
  • 9. A good butler should not need to be told.
    好管家不该需要人说。
  • 10. Now, where are they? My broken-hearted granddaughters?
    她们在哪 我心碎的孙女们。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 122 Previous Next