<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第9集>>
-
1. I'd have kept you in the dark.
我本会一直瞒着您。
-
2. It was Edith's decision to speak up.
是伊迪丝决定告诉您实情。
-
3. Is that supposed to make her sordid revelations fragrant?
这就让她肮脏的坦白好听了吗。
-
4. For me, her story shows only her courage,her decency, her loyalty,and her high regard for truth!
在我看来 她的故事展现了她的勇气,她的体面 她的忠诚,还有她对真相的重视。
-
5. - I can reach my own conclusions. - I'm not a child, Mother.
-我可以自己下结论 -我不是孩子了 母亲。
-
6. I won't be dictated to.
您不能摆布我。
-
7. Bertie,you've a tough task ahead of you.
伯蒂,你未来的任务艰巨。
-
8. A task few would envy, if they knew much about it.
真的了解内情的人 没几个会羡慕你。
-
9. You need a wife with the strength of character
你需要的是一个有骨气。
-
10. and the highest moral probity.
品德高尚的妻子。