<< 绝命毒师 第1季 第5集>>
-
1. Here's my resume.
这是我的简历。
-
2. I mean, technically it says "curriculum vitae,"
严格来说 叫"学术简历"。
-
3. Which I think is more professional, but,You know, same thing pretty much.
虽然这么叫会更专业点 不过,其实两个都差不多的。
-
4. That's...wow. Great. But this position truly is
有简历倒是不错 不过这个岗位其实。
-
5. A no-experience-necessary kind of things.
不太需要什么工作经验。
-
6. Well, and it doesn't really say it here,But I have a solid background in sales.
虽然简历里没有写到,不过我在销售方面很有背景优势。
-
7. I'm pretty much a self-starter, so.
我做事很主动的。
-
8. - That's excellent, but... - Excellent. I just...
-很不错 但是 -不错。
-
9. I really feel I could be a major,Major asset to your sales force.
我觉得我可以成为,您销售团队中的主力。
-
10. I'm thinking there's a little misunderstanding.
我想可能有点小误会。