<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. I'm just saying it's a really,really big wake-up call for me,Which is why I wanted to talk to you.
我只想说,我醒悟了不少,所以我想跟你谈谈。
-
2. I've been thinking real seriously about business school, actually,And you can do the whole thing from your computer now, and...
事实上 我一直在考虑去商业学校念书的事,所有事情都可以在电脑上搞定。
-
3. No, Mom, Mom. Hey, this is good.
不 妈妈 这是件好事。
-
4. You know, we're talking,Starting a dialogue.
我们用心交流,好好谈谈。
-
5. The time for talking has passed, Jesse.
杰西 一切都晚了。
-
6. What the hell, yo?
搞什么啊。
-
7. I thought it was just a wake-up call.
我以为你们只是想提醒我。
-
8. We are putting it in storage.
我们把这些都放在仓库。
-
9. When you decide to grow up, you can have it back.
等你真正成熟了 可以要回去。
-
10. Why don't you grow up, Mom?
你怎么不成熟点呢 妈妈。