<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. Good. That's what you want.
很好 你要的就是那个。
-
2. Some places skimp,And they only do the PET.
因为有些地方会偷工减料,有时候他们只做正电子发射断层扫描。
-
3. I'm not naming any names, but...
我不会点名道姓 但是。
-
4. I just still don't understand why you don't go to Kleinman.
我只是搞不懂你们为什么不去克兰曼。
-
5. This is where Walt's doctor is.
可是沃尔特的主治医生在这里。
-
6. With us, you wouldn't have to wait
但是在我们医院做 你们就不用。
-
7. until next week to get the results.
等到下星期才拿报告。
-
8. I'm sorry, but these scans are not that difficult to read.
对不起 但是这些扫描图并不难解读。
-
9. I could take one look at Walt's
我只要看一眼沃尔特的扫描图。
-
10. And tell you immediately how he's doing.
就能立刻知道他的情况。