返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝命毒师 第2季 第12集>>

  • 1. For instance,He can make it so, 20 or 30,000
    比如说,他可以选择捐20块或者三万块。
  • 2. Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada.
    从全美以及加拿大来的小笔捐款。
  • 3. 10, 20, 50 bucks a pop,All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable,From the good-hearted people of the world
    10块 20块 50块积少成多,做的干净利落 不留痕迹,来自全世界的热心人士。
  • 4. To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint.
    向沃特先生倾囊相助 帮他与癌症抗争。
  • 5. I'm getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.
    我想着就振奋人心啊。
  • 6. He's an asshole, that's what. Always judging me.
    他是个混蛋 就这样 总是对我指手画脚。
  • 7. Not too much.
    不要太多。
  • 8. I mean, like... like, who's he, right?
    我说 他算什么啊。
  • 9. I mean, first off, I taught him.
    我说 起码是我带他入行的。
  • 10. He's always acting like I'm his indentured servant.
    他老搞得我像是他的契约仆人一样。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 61 Previous Next