<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. that you immigrated to Mexico in 1986,and then, a couple of years later,you were granted an entry visa to the United States.
你在1986年移民墨西哥,几年后,你获得了美国的入境签证。
-
2. But there's no record of Gustavo Fring
可是完全没有古斯塔沃·福林。
-
3. ever having existed in Chile,which I find-- I don't know-- uh, strange.
曾经在智利生活的记录,这让我觉得很奇怪。
-
4. Well, really, it isn't.
其实 一点都不奇怪。
-
5. General Pinochet's government was guilty of a great many sins.
皮诺切特将军的军政府犯下了很多罪行。
-
6. First and foremost were his human rights abuses.
侵犯人权是其中最大最重的罪行。
-
7. But it was also notoriously unreliable at keeping records.
但是保管文件记录也是极为不可靠。
-
8. I'm sure, if you keep digging, you'll find me.
我敢肯定 只要你继续挖下去 肯定能发现。
-
9. Okay. I think that's it, Gus.
好的 我觉得这就够了 古斯。
-
10. Uh, thank you.
谢谢你。