<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. My DEA agent brother-in-law--
我那个当毒品管制局探员的妹夫。
-
2. He's on to Gus.
他查到古斯了。
-
3. Did you hear what I just said?
你听见我说什么了吗。
-
4. My brother-in-law is on to Gus.
我妹夫在查古斯。
-
5. Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
是啊是啊 我听见了。
-
6. Your brother-in-law, okay? I'm thinking.
你妹夫对吧 我在考虑呢。
-
7. Look, uh,so what if this is like math or algebra?
这,要是这就像是在做数学题 代数题呢。
-
8. You add a plus douche bag to a minus douche bag
一个正麻烦 加一个负麻烦。
-
9. and you get, like, zero douche bags.
等于麻烦归零。
-
10. I've got some math for you.
我来教你怎么做数学。