返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝命毒师 第5季 第01集>>

  • 1. And, not taking sides, mind you,but you did put her in charge of your money,which I advised against, if you'll recall,all of which is not to be construed as an "I told you so".
    而且不偏袒任何一方 请注意,可你确确实实让她掌控了财政大权,你回想一下 我还反对过你这个决定,所有这些都不能解释为"我告诉过你了"。
  • 2. I'm just walking you through my mental process,so to speak.
    我只是在让你了解我的心理过程,可以这么说。
  • 3. So she comes to me with a problem.
    她跑来向我求助。
  • 4. She's been cooking Beneke's books,he's in Dutch with the IRS,and once they audit,it's "Rio de caca" for the both of them,to which I say "Hey, let's involve Walt in this discussion,"
    她一直在帮贝内克做账,他被税务局给盯上了,一旦税务局的人来查账,那他们俩就都"死翘翘"了,于是我说 "找沃尔特一起商量吧"。
  • 5. to which she says, "No, let's cut Beneke a check
    而她说 "不行 给贝内克开张支票"。
  • 6. so's he can pay off the IRS."
    "这样他就能还清税务局的钱了"。
  • 7. Again, not taking sides,but she really was trying to protect you.
    重申一遍 我没偏袒任何一方,可她的确在努力保护你。
  • 8. A little feedback here might be nice.
    你要是能给点回应就好了。
  • 9. "Let's involve Walt in this discussion."
    "找沃尔特一起商量吧"。
  • 10. Yeah, that's what I told her.
    对 我就是这么跟她说的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 49 Previous Next