<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. I wouldn't have stuck my neck out to get you here if I didn't.
不然我也不会主动推荐你。
-
2. But you're not knocking down doors anymore, bubba.
但你已不是基层警员了 兄弟。
-
3. You're in charge of an entire district office,and that comes with responsibilities.
你现在管理着整个分局,这工作有其相应的职责。
-
4. I mean, Hank, basic reports
汉克 连基本的报告。
-
5. aren't being filed in a timely manner.
都没有及时归档。
-
6. I'll work on it. It'll get better.
我会处理的 会改善的。
-
7. Yeah, it will, because way too much time and money
没错 会的 因为你在福林的案子上花了。
-
8. is being spend on the Fring case,a case which is essentially over.
太多时间和金钱,这案子基本已经结束了。
-
9. All this overtime to surveil Michael Ehrmantraut?
加班加点去监视迈克尔·厄门绍特。
-
10. That's just money that could be better spent elsewhere.
这预算本可以有更好的去处。