<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. You gotta tell me what's going on.
你得告诉我是怎么回事。
-
2. Pinkman is A.P.D.'s problem, not ours.
平克曼是阿尔伯克基警局的问题 不是我们的。
-
3. You got a history with this kid.
你和这小子有过节。
-
4. He catches wind that you're trailing him,and this explodes, he could sue.
他要是发现你在跟踪他,一旦暴露 他可以告你。
-
5. Look, if I can't explain this to Ramey,I gotta pull my guys.
如果我无法跟雷米解释清楚,我得把我手下撤回来。
-
6. Fine. Take them off.
好吧 把他们撤回来。
-
7. I said take them off. What else you want?
我说把他们撤回来 你还想怎么样。
-
8. I'm going out for awhile.
我出去一下。
-
9. Well, you have that 3:00.
您三点有约。
-
10. Will you be back?
会回来吗。