<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. It's only six past 9:00.
才9点6分。
-
2. Which means she read the Herald three hours ago
表示她三小时前读完《先躯报》。
-
3. and spent the past two and a half getting reamed by the President.
然后给总统骂了两个半小时。
-
4. Tell her I'm on my way.
跟她说我这就过去。
-
5. You were supposed to keep Donald in line. You assured me...
你应该要管好唐纳的 你向我保证…。
-
6. Twenty-five years he's been pushing this particular agenda.
他推行这议程已经25年了。
-
7. We got between the mother bear and her cub. It's a setback, that's all.
我们只是扫到台风尾 小挫折罢了。
-
8. On our first day in office.
这是就职第一天。
-
9. Linda, I've worked with four presidents.
琳达 我在四位总统下任职过。
-
10. Setbacks are a dime a dozen with a bill of this size.
这么大的提案 一定会碰到很多挫折的。